The Selling Game
Do you want to increase your revenue? At low cost? With maximum impact?
Our Coaching and Development Toolkit makes learning interactive and FUN! With 70 hours of ready made coaching all very cleverly designed into a board game. This game is designed and proven to specifically build and sustain performance and ultimately increase revenues through long term capabilities.Find out more
Efficient Learning - eLearning for Sales and Service
Reduce training costs and maximise productivity with guided and assessed self-learning. Scalable, customisable, measurable and trackable, eLearning is an affordable and highly efficient solution.
A comprehensive set of 58+ bite-sized eLearning courses covering every competency of the Consultative Selling and Sales process. Each 20-40 minute course can be completely self-taught, at a suitable time with minimal disruption to work flow. Be efficient!Find out more
Powerful reporting for training outcomes
Track your investment in people. OSCA (Online Sales Coaching Aid) can identify success, key performance indicators, usage of training tools, development requirements and capabilities. Using this tool will ensure consistency and transparency of learning and development across your sales & service force.Find out more
A Sales Academy is a holistic approach to the training and development of Sales teams with the aim of raising the standards of performance through:
- Clarification of what good looks like: Benchmarking individual performance and knowledge through sales competency frameworks.
- Creating training that focuses on the needs of the individual rather than one size fits all.
- Creating training that engages the staff and encourages high levels of participation and buy in.
- Ensuring training engages users through knowledge sharing, and competitive elements such as leader boards and Gamification tactics that enhance development.
- Gathering feedback at logical, just in time intervals to ensure the integrated programme is ‘owned’ by the sales organisation.
- Measuring results through Return on Investment (ROI).
The Sales Activator toolkit and digital learning suite provides key elements of the Sales Academy aims, whether you have an existing Sales Academy, or have existing training in place and are building a Sales Academy approach.
- ISM endorsed sales competency framework. Proven best practice knowledge, skills behaviours and practices.
- Customisable content to reflect your organisations culture, language, processes and systems.
- Cost effective blended learning approach, targeting specific individual needs and learning styles.
- Technology platforms to provide benchmarking questionnaires, coaching plans, e-learning and VCT and to provide reporting and analytics.
- Sales Activator continuous learning development cycle
- Benchmark – Evaluate performance and identify gaps using the Toolkit, Online Sales Coaching Aid (OSCA), Online Health Check, e-learning and Virtual Classroom Training (VCT)
- Coach – Bridge skills gaps using content-rich coaching cards, with activities carried out through self-learning, manager coaching (1-2-1) or in enhanced team meetings from the toolkit game play and detailed PDP’s established from the benchmarking exercise.
- Observe – Assess the impact and effectiveness of coaching in the field, during calls and/or in meetings. Utilising OSCA observation questionnaires to evidence implementation of learning during shadowing activities and analyse remaining development requirements.
- Sustain – Use the Toolkit, OSCA and e-learning/VCT to track improvements, monitor and report on all aspects of ROI. Revisit the coaching sessions and bite sized e-learning sessions regularly to re-test and re-enforce learning, and embed this into everyday habits.
- Sales Activator Training - ISMM endorsed training workshops and qualifications provide the foundation training in high impact workshop environments where there is a lack of pre-existing knowledge on best practices due to lack of tenure and experience.
Each element of the Sales Activator system can be purchased individually and build organically as required to support and enhance your existing L & D strategy and people plans, or as a complete suite to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness and ROI of your Sales Academy.